los angeles, california . . . musings on music, literature and life

3.17.2006

Kiss Me

I'm Irish(-American)!
yes, indeed . . .

but I'm spending my St. Paddy's catching up on March Madness and drinking my guinness from a bottle. It's an upgrade from last year's "I drink my guinness in a can," I think, but I'm being slightly ani-social, though not intentionally. None of my friends seem to want to go out, or at least no one called me back . . .

so feeling slighty l.ike a loser, but the alternative, watching March Madness on Tivo with my bottled draught isn't actually unappealing. . . besides, I have a rehearsal tomorrow AM anyway.

And the holiday made me happy to actually work on Yeats today . . .
so it's actually not a bad day at all . . .

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Guinness in a bottle is fine! Happy St. P's day to you, too, Erin!

5:53 AM

 
Blogger Jodi said...

Happy late St. Patty's Day!
Guinness is Guinness no matter where it comes from.
And for what it's worth, sometimes drinking watching TIVO'd basketball is the better choice.

11:08 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home