los angeles, california . . . musings on music, literature and life

1.31.2006

My Birthday

It's not today--in fact, it's not for quite a while, but here's some thoughts about it according to a random internet thingie-ma-bop.

Your Birthdate: October 13

You're dominant and powerful. You always need to be in charge.
While others respect your competence, you can be a bit of a dictator.
Hard working and serious, you never let yourself down.
You are exact and accurate - and you expect others to be the same way.

Your strength: You always get the job done

Your weakness: You're a perfectionist to a fault

Your power color: Gray

Your power symbol: Checkmark

Your power month: April



Not sure how I feel about the checkmark as my "power symbol"
but I do like gray (though the gray suit I bought didn't get me any job interviews--course, the hiring committees would have snapped me right up had they any sense of how awesome I am in the gray powersuit . . .)
anyway . . .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home