los angeles, california . . . musings on music, literature and life

1.26.2006

Thursday Meme

1. When you looked at yourself in the mirror today, what was the first thing you thought? Do I really have to go to this stupid meeting at work this AM?

2. How much cash do you have on you? Literally, not a cent. But I have about $67 in my wallet.

3. What's a word that rhymes with TEST? PEST, BEST, STRESSED, MESSED, VEST, FEST, ZEST, WEST, REST, DRESSED, QUEST, NEST, GUEST . . . Okay that was fun. Next word?

4. planet? Earth

5. Who is the 4th person on your missed call list? Some random guy from a bar. he called to see if I gave him the right number at the bar, left me a voice mail saying that he'd call me the next day , and I never heard from him again. I think his name was Curt. oh well. no great loss.

6. What is your favorite ring on your phone? I have the Knight Rider theme song right now for Caller ID, and the theme from Halloween for unknowns and restricted numbers. I think they're both pretty cool, but I'm sure I'll get tired of them eventually. The good thing is that my ringer is usually off during the day, so i hardly ever get to hear them, and they stay cool longer!

7. What shirt are you wearing? Steelers jersey #28--Chris Hope! It just got here today, so I'm ready for next weekend. Detroit, here we come!

8. What do you label yourself? I don't label myself

9. Name the brand of shoes you've recently worn. the? as in, there's just one? Saucony, Puma, Franco Sarto, Frye (the best boots ever!)

10. Bright or Dark Room? medium. not too dark, not too light.

11. What were you doing at midnight last night? trying to read and falling asleep instead.

12. What did your last text message you received on your cell say? "I figured that was you."

13. Where is your nearest 7-11? Not sure--but there's another convenience store up the street a block--used to be a stop-n-go, but now it's something else.

14. What's a saying that you say a lot? "motherfucker/what the fuck?" Well, I might not actually say them out loud all that often, but I say them in my head an awful lot.

15. Who told you they loved you last? My mom. All together now: "Awww . . ."

16. Last furry thing you touched? Either a cat or the sweater I just put back in the closet.

17. How Many Drugs Have You Done In The Past three Days? nothing illegal--vitamins, allergies, the usual.

18. How many rolls of film do you need to get developed? I've had a digital camera for several years now, but there is a roll of old-fashioned actual film somewhere in my apartment with pictures of me and my ex before he was my ex. I didn't develop it at the time because we broke up while the roll was in progress and couldn't bear the thought of seeing the pre-carnage shots. Now it's like three years later, and I don't really care enough to find the film and pay to have it developed. It might be interesting though since I think ther are also other pictures on the roll, but I can't remember what they are.

19. Favorite age you have been so far? I think 30 was pretty great, 21 and 22 not bad either . . . I also remember liking 5th grade, 8th grade and my senior year of high school. 31 sucked pretty hard though.

20. your worst enemy? I don't think I really have a specific nemesis right now, but Seattle fans would fit the bill, as would pain-in-my-ass students who haven't done jack yet and are pissing me off.

21. What is your current desktop picture? from ALIAS. Jennifer Garner in the red wig--she so kicked-ass in that pilot.

22. What was the last thing you said to someone? "talk to you soon."

23. If you had to choose between a million bucks or to be able to fly, which would you choose? tough call--I think I'd have to go with the money though--think the novelty of flight would probably wear off after a while, while financial security would make my life a HELL of a lot easier.

24. Do you like someone? I like lots of people.

25. The last song you listened to? "Cross-Eyed Bear" by Damien Rice on the War Child cd.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home